A Collection of Random Pictures

With our two month anniversary of coming to Israel fast approaching, I thought it might be a good idea to do a picture dump of sorts to show you all some pictures that have yet to be posted on the blog.


To start things off we have a classic picture of the doctor on a plane. Note how his extremely long legs jut out into the aisle and also into my leg space. Comfy.


This picture depicts the fierceness of the wind that can exist in Haifa. Thankfully, the wind helps to cool you off on hot days.



This is me trying to catch my breath after walking up approximately 100 flights of stairs (have I mentioned how mountainous Haifa is??)


Here is a picture that the doctor insisted be taken to show off all the water heaters located on top of the various buildings in the city.



I find this picture and what it represents to be very pleasing. This is the front of Beit Hagafen, a Jewish-Arab Cultural Center that promotes shared egalitarian spaces, cultural tolerance, and coexistence.


Here is the ever tall doctor in front of an exceedingly tall and ornate door located around the Baha'i Gardens.


Here we have a truck so insecure in its gender that it needed to have 'MAN' embedded on its front.


This was supposed to be a lovely shot of me and the doctor with a sunset in the background. Not only did the beautiful colours of the sunset not get captured, but something else in the picture is slightly off - that being the doctor's face. I can't quite describe what is off about it, only that it is. The next image is of me laughing hysterically after seeing the first picture. Upon posting these pictures, I relived the initial hysterics and broke down into several laughing fits with full on tears of joy. Good thing the doctor is such a good sport.


Comments