Two Month Update


This week marks the 2 month anniversary of me and the doctor arriving in Israel! I cannot believe how quickly time has passed! We are already 1/3rd through our stay here.

This week also marks the 19th post on the blog! With only 7 posts this month, things have been a bit slower paced as the doctor and I have been settling into our routines: the doctor working five days a week (sometimes long hours and even some weekends too) while I read, write, and play pokemon - #livingthedream.

Speaking of exciting milestones, next week the doctor and I are returning to Canada for his PhD thesis defense and my Masters convocation! Between the two of us we have 3 undergrads, 2 masters, and one phd!

We can't wait to see family and friends, and, of course, indulge in some Canadian delicacies (We're coming for you Dumpling House!).

Posting will be less frequent over the next two weeks as as we prepare to come home and are are back in Canada. Once back in Israel, you can be sure to expect a flurry of posts on our adventures in the homeland. Some other posts to look forward to include Herbology 101, a grocery store tour, Zoology 101, and some videos of me and the doctor around Israel.

Comments