3 Month Update - Half Way Point


Three months down, three months to go. We're already at the half way point! It's hard to believe that three months has gone by so quickly. Seems like just yesterday that we were in Canada - actually it has only been about 3 weeks since our trip home. And what a trip that was! I convocated my Masters, the doctor completed his final defense of his thesis (officially earning him the title of Doctor!), and we got to spend time with family, friends, and Canadian fare, yum!

As with every monthly update post I've done so far, here's a list of some future blog posts to look forward to:
  1. Israeli Money
  2. Weird Housing Facts
  3. Learning Hebrew pt 3
  4. Zoology 101
  5. Weather pt 2
And I know, I know!! I've said that I was going to post about the Israeli wildlife every month since the first monthly update, but I promise it will be up this month (maybe). Let me know in the comments if there's anything else you'd like to see or read about!

Of course, this post would not be complete without wishing my fellow Canadians a Happy Canada D'eh!! I'm kind of bummed out that I'm missing the big 150, fireworks, and time with family and friends, but I will have to find my own way to celebrate halfway across the world.

Comments

  1. Terry Dad TruemanJuly 7, 2017 at 5:23 AM

    Missed seeing you and Trevor in person but enjoyed our Skype!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I'm always happy to Skype, even if the cottage connection leaves a lot to be desired :p. Halfway to home!

      Delete

Post a Comment